How do you pronounce JOOS?
Joos is pronounced Yo
s - sounds like "yo-oh-s."
Who is Joos USA / Black Forest Machine Company?
Joos USA, Inc. is the importer of high-quality woodworking machinery from Germany, Austria and Italy. The name Joos came from our partner, Gottfried Joos Maschinenfabrik, GmbH who has manufactured presses for nearly 125 years. Black Forest Machine Company is our DBA (doing business as) for the machinery we import from the Black Forest of Germany. Since then, we have added machinery from both Austria and Italy to our product line.
Who is Elkom North America?
Elkom is the world-wide leader in the manufacturing of heating and cooling platens and thermoforming equipment. Elkom North America was established to serve the North American market in the thermoplastic inudstry.
What brands do you represent?
What area(s) do you cover?
- Ayen - dowel inserters, construction boring machines, line drilling machines, knot-hole plugging machines
- Casati - veneer stitchers
- Elkom - heating platens, thermoforming equipment, heating/cooling units, heating bars, special applications for heating and cooling
- Fisher + Rückle - veneer splicers, guillotines, and jointers
- Joos - presses for veneer and plastic laminate (standard and custom): pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, water-heated, oil, short cycle, throughfeed, stamping, door, laboratory, etc.
- Langzauner - veneer saws (manual, automatic, fully automatic), guillotines, cross clippers, edge sanders, stroke sanders, membrane presses, sanding machines - all for metal and custom applications
- Osama - glue spreaders, panel cleaners, glue pumps, gluing lines, knife tables, conveyor tables, polluted glue extractors
- Tool-Temp - heaters and chillers
Joos USA, Inc. dba Black Forest Machine Company and Elkom North America, Inc. are the exclusive importers of the above-mentioned machinery for North America.
Do you stock items?
Yes, we have an extensive parts department located in Manalapan, New Jersey. We also stock machinery for your convenience.